firsts...

Posted on Thursday, 3 April 2014

"You have to go out
there and take every god damn
chance you can, make a million
mistakes but never ever be afraid
to tell someone how you feel." 
excerpt from 'Rosaline'

At the beginning of the year I wrote out a list of things I want to accomplish this year. One of the things on my list is to write a feature film script. I am thrilled to share that I have just completed my first draft! This is the first step in this journey but I believe its important to celebrate these accomplishments. Some days I hate what I wrote and some days I love it, its all a part of the creative process. We don't need to see the end and we don't need to know how to get there we just need to take that first step. And even after writing different projects for many years now it still feels like a first, each new work does. 

The message of this story is beautiful and fully embraces self love. Love alone is worth the fight; the love of what you do, the love for others and mostly the love you need to find for yourself. 

Post a Comment