Fashion Fridays // Prints on Prints

Posted on Friday, 25 July 2014

I am not one to shy away from colour, in fact I welcome it. And the right colours (pinks/orange/purple/turquoise) with the right prints make for some really cool and bold looks. Mixing prints can sometimes be a scary thing to do and if done the wrong way makes you look a little over the top. I think the key is to stick to the same tones and vibe. I have a southwestern vibe going on with my look in both the top and the shirt. The top is actually a shift dress I tucked into my shirt, I do this with alot of my dresses to add some extra variety to my wardrobe. For me its always a feeling, I will try something on and it should just feel right and make you feel great! This whole look (minus the vintage boots and cute cali tote) is from my favourite shop, obviously the one and only Bicyclette. Oh and pictures by the lovely Scarlet O'Neill and the boys are just well dudes at the coffee shop, ha.





Post a Comment