In the works

Posted on Thursday, 24 July 2014

Ok I got a confession. I have too many projects on the go. I just cant help it, my mind is always swirling with new ideas and new things I want to try and explore. I am blaming it on being a gemini, I can do that right? ha! With my multiple film projects, auditions, blog posts for bicyclette and a slew of other things I do there never seems to be enough time to do them all. I am not Superwoman, I am not even Sailor Moon(but that would be really cool). So I could pick one thing and just go with it...but since that totally goes against my personality and nature I am just going to have to live with the fact that each of my passions will come into fruition when the time is right. And one of those projects happens to be a vintage etsy shop. I love vintage and frankly my closet just cannot hold all the pieces I have collected. It's time to find them a new home. So this is still in the works but my hope is that I will have the shop up soon! Here's a little preview :)


Post a Comment