Monday Mantra ~ Be You

Posted on Sunday, 20 July 2014

I have an instagram series called monday mantra and I know that it has really inspired me and has got me through the monday blues and I think people really enjoy a little jolt of inspiration. I wanted to continue the series but on the blog so I can reflect on the concept a little bit more than I can on instagram.

This week's monday mantra is simple and true: be you. Being authentically you is so powerful. We have all been created unique and I really believe we each have our own journey and purpose. Being you is following that authentic voice within and believing their is a reason why you are here. When we live by the constraints of others peoples ideas or what we believe we should be doing we are depriving the world of our own unique gifts that only we can give. Being you is believing that you can be and do whatever is calling to you. Believing in yourself comes from loving yourself. Our beliefs are things we can create and can change at any point.

My girl Oprah says is best in her life class when she discusses one of her favourite versus in the bible which goes..."if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'move from here to there' and it will move, nothing will be impossible for you" I love this concept that faith can move mountains, and regardless of what you believe in, your belief in YOU in being YOU will guide you to your desires.

So what is your heart calling you to do? Mine seems to change by the day and for a while I thought that was a bad thing, that I was only allowed to focus on one thing and only be one thing. Then I realized being ME was having many interests and wanting to do many things and that is totally ok. Some days I want to be a designer, other days a script writer, other days a good daughter and a good friend. I want to do it all, all my passions and why not!

Being you, whatever that you is is the best thing you can do, it will bring you happiness and joy.


Post a Comment