summer shoot inspiration

Posted on Thursday, 17 July 2014

I have been in full planning mode with one of my besties, Scarlet who also happens to be a super talented photographer. We are making one of my bucket list destinations come true and travelling to Nashville at the end of August for a road trip and photo shoot. I will be part model and part stylist for the shoot along with some other super talented and amazing women. As we gear up for the shoot (we just rented the most amazing looking trailer from airbnb) I have been feverishly pinning and saving inspiration photos. I came across a look book shoot from Nic Del Mar that has all of the elements in perfect alignment with part of the vision I have for the shoot. I am in love with these images and just had to share them...









Post a Comment