monday mantra ~ just start

Posted on Monday, 15 September 2014

We all have a personal legend. This knowing is echoed in the book "The Alchemist" and was once again reminded to me after watching an interview with Paulo Coelho and Orprah which you can watch on her Super Soul Sunday show. So what is this personal legend? I believe and have experienced that it is that little voice within speaking from your heart and telling you exactly what you are meant to be doing. We can ignore it and many do and we can claim to not hear it as many do. The ignoring and the not hearing comes from a place of fear, the fear that we have learned from our surroundings, the long list of fear that we cannot amount to the thing we cherish the most. But we are the creators of that fear, we put them in our minds which means we also have the power to eliminate them and to not believe in them.

It is our only duty in this life to fulfil our personal journey, that I know for certain as I continue with my own personal journey. It is the thing that brings me the most joy and the thing I know for certain, no doubts and only pure faith. Many believe that you must be great in order to start but in fact it's the other way around. You must start and you will fail and you will have obstacles take you off track but your personal legend will always bring you back. I would rather fail and know that I tried, instead of never trying because well that in itself is failure by default.

Just start...

Post a Comment