colourful fall

Posted on Thursday, 2 October 2014

I am really into colour, especially when the weather is dreary. Turquoise really is a neutral for me, I could wear this colour all the time and anytime. I did a quick shoot with my good friend and super talented photographer/videographer Patrick Moore. He is such a rad guy, he has so many tattoos, drives a sweet bike, looks super tough but is the sweetest guy! His work is really cool and edgy and he knows his style, which to me is such an important element to being a talented artist. He is working on a rebrand of his site and creating a really great portfolio video which he shot a small part of that with me at the Scarborough Bluffs. And since Im terrified of heights I thought it was a great idea! not so much, but we got the shot despite my fear and frizzy hair. Here are some photos from the shoot, Im wearing my favourite new Reverse sweater from Fitzroy Boutique and new skirt from Bicyclette Boutique.


Post a Comment