lovely lace

Posted on Saturday, 1 November 2014


I had such a beautiful and creative week styling a lookbook shoot that is so near and dear to me, something I have been working on for the past month! I will be sharing those photos and more about the designer soon on the blog. In the meantime I did a quick and fun shoot with my roommate and bestie Andrea. This girl is like a sister to me and one of the most compassionate and loving people I know and sometimes she lets me style her. Since fall is such a romantic time of year I wanted to incorporate lace into our looks. I wore this outfit to the premiere of my dear dear friend Hayden's feature film 'The Film Student' which was so original, hilarious and incredible. I am so proud of his accomplishment and loved seeing my short cameo as the unimpressed bartender. I cant wait for everyone to see this film! 


Post a Comment