west coast love

Posted on Saturday, 14 February 2015


I get to spend my Valentine's day in San Francisco with my mom and my sis! We are on an incredible scenic road trip from Los Angeles to Big Sur to San Fran. Big Sur was our first destination and probably my favourite places I have ever travelled to. It has the perfect combination of woods, mountains and beach with perfect weather everyday, the friendliest people, and a small time vibe that has been preserved so beautifully. I loved everything about it, the rustic charm, the smell of the redwoods, the nature seeping around every corner, its the kind of place my soul craves. I'll be writing more on that in the next blog posts but for now enjoy a Valentine's inspired styling shoot on Pfeiffer Beach. 

Dress by Amuse Society and flower crown made by a local artisan from Big Sur. 




Post a Comment