summer staples

Posted on Saturday, 28 March 2015


It's been too cold to do any styling shoots outside and my kitchen really has the best light so kitchen shoots it is! I have been exclusively working on my film project and amongst my post-it notes, notebooks and ongoing computer tabs open I have been craving some creativity beyond my desk. I have also been so inspired by all the festival look books that have been trickling out from my favourite brands (shout out to Spell for their festival 15 shoot, I'm obsessed) and I have been dreaming of planning some of my own in the near future, weather permitting of course. Here I am wearing some of my go-to summer staples: turquoise always, my favourite jean jacket that has rips in the armpits, white lace anything and this amazing flower headband from Big Sur. 


Post a Comment