wedding wear

Posted on Monday, 27 April 2015


My hair is having a bit of an identity crisis right now, a trip to the salon is much needed. But it doesn't matter because how pretty is this bright and fun lilac dress! I have several weddings coming up and I am opting to wear fun colours. Black dresses are easy but after this long winter I am craving some colour. I actually love going to weddings. I use to work at a ton of weddings when I worked for a banquet hall in Toronto and no matter how many I witnessed there was always something magical about them. The tradition is still alive, the romantic devotion to spending your life with someone, I see it as a way to expand with someone, create something new together and have someone there when your soul needs healing. Call me a hopeless romantic but there is still and always something so ethereal about it all. 


Post a Comment