Lover Collection for Jordan de Ruiter

Posted on Monday, 18 January 2016


When Jordan de Ruiter contacts me to work on a shoot I jump in without even hearing the concept. I enthusiastically said yes to her lingerie shoot idea and then processed what she asked me and thought, wait me in lingerie? Knowing Jordan and her designs I knew it would be pretty and feminine, something the would look good on all body types. We worked with one of my bestie's Alison Sharp on hair/makeup and photos and Jordan's florist Hello Midge, and with our small team we set up a studio in my antique-filled Victorian apartment. Jordan's collection is stunning and versatile, with pieces you can wear inside and outside the bedroom. Jordan also has two Valentine's markets coming up: The Bellwoods Flea on February 13th and at Sacred Lifestyle market at The Great Hall on February 14th.  Perfect for those last minute boyfriends. 

Collection: Jordan de Ruiter
Hai/Makeup/Photos: Alison Sharp
Styling/Modelling: Ana Alic 
Flowers: Hello Midge 






Post a Comment