On The Farm

Posted on Tuesday, 31 May 2016


A little styling post from my time spent on the farm. My aunt and uncle own a farm property in Georgetown so I grew up visiting and hanging with the animals (there are no more animals now, sad face) climbing the barrels of hay, exploring the barn and running around in the field. One of my earliest memories was when I was about 6 years old and my sister and I fell in love we stray kittens we found on the farm and we tried to sneak them into the car and take them home. My dad heard the kittens by the time we made it to the end of the driveway and put them back into the field to be with their mama. We were heartbroken! It was nice to get away from the city a bit and made me crave a farm life with a little garden, a hammock and some animals to hang out with, maybe one day, just maybe...





Post a Comment