Grace Design Styling

Posted on Wednesday, 29 June 2016


I love meeting other creatives that share my sentiment of bohemian styling, where more is more and fringe is our friend. Working with Alison Gledhill of Grace Design feels exactly like that! She brings an eclectic eye through her travels and her pieces are made with textiles from all over the world. Each piece tells a story of tradition, folklore and culture. Alison decided on a more tropical feel for this shoot and I was completely in! Having just visited Costa Rica with another Alison (so many talented babes called Alison) who happens to be the photographer and makeup/hair artist for this shoot, we were both so inspired by our tropical travels in the jungle that we were very excited to say the least. Modelled by one of my favourites, the always gorgeous and beautiful spirit that I am lucky to call my friend, Genevieve Hutchinson. She fully embodied our tropical boho babe and we had the best time and a very hot time in this greenhouse!






Designer: Grace Design
Styling: Ana Alic
Photography, Makeup and Hair: Alison Sharp
Model: Genevieve Hutchinson
Some clothing provided by: Mama Loves You Vintage

Post a Comment