Moon Child

Posted on Friday, 9 September 2016


I am so excited to share a sneak peek of the Moon Child lookbook shoot I styled for Jordan de Ruiter SS17. The rest will be coming out closer to her launch in a really cool way which I cannot wait to show you. We worked with the mega talented photographer Angela Lewis, I love the mysticism and play she captures in the photos. The mega babe and coolest woman around Misty Fox created the hair and makeup looks, going to town on glitter! And my gal pal the super gorgeous Gaby Henderson was the perfect mod looking moon goddess model for the shoot. Despite the insane weather we had that day which actually broke a huge tree in the backyard, we stuck to the beach house, styled it up and made it into our gypsy psychedelic jam pad. Also loved working with BB tresors for the gorgeous crystal mala necklaces and bracelets. Witchy, boho and beachy, all the things I love wrapped up into one shoot, perfection. 


Photographer: Angela Lewis
Stylist: Ana Alic
Makeup and Hair: Misty Fox
Crystal Jewellery: BB Tresors
Models: Gaby Henderson and Ana Alic


Post a Comment