nightwalker

Posted on Saturday, 17 September 2016


I've worn some special dresses in my day but this one takes the lead.  Beautiful, flowy, sexy and powerful is the best way to describe the look and feeling you get wearing this frock. My lady loves over at Fitzroy boutique suggested this little number when I was looking for something to wear to the Raindance Independent Filmmakers Ball. I thought no way! I don't know how to even get into that thing, but then I did and totally understood their enthusiasm. It transformed my mood and made me feel on top of the world, not to mention that night I have never been stopped so many times to ask about my dress, it was a showstopper. Also my girl Jordan de Ruiter hooked me up with the perfect black lace bralette and made me a special crescent moon chain necklace to complete the look. She even snapped these photos for me after a night of fun drinking (me or her? I guess you'll never know), she's my hero ha!

Dress: nightwwalker from Fitzroy Boutique rentals
Bralette and necklace: Jordan de Ruiter







Post a Comment