Folk City

Posted on Saturday, 19 November 2016


It's been very warm for November and all signs point to climate change. As much as I love the warm weather I don't love what it represents. Yes I always talk about it in some capacity and always hope to fuse my passions together. Beyond talking about it I want to cultivate a way to actively do, create, move and shift into more environmental practices.  As a constant work in progress I am still working toward what that looks like and how to create a community of artists who also actively want to help the planet. (Reach out if that is you!) For now I really love to find artistic expressions, finding time to create with fashion, reuse pieces and find conscious brands and also practice photography. I love it so much, it's an outlet for me and a way to keep my creativity flowing. Working with local brands and artisans is a beautiful thing! I am so grateful to always work with my gal pal Jordan de Ruiter, and this is her gorgeous creation that has quickly become my favourite skirt!! I will likely style it many ways...

Skirt: Jordan de Ruiter
Purse: Spanish and Sisters
Hat: Janessa Leone






Post a Comment