Winter Love Styling

Posted on Thursday, 12 January 2017


I have been on a social media break and it has definitely been eye opening and such a great cleanse. But I feel like blogging is a different medium and I really enjoy sharing stories and things that I am proud to have worked on and inspire me. I had to share my latest styling work for Society6, a winter love story. My dear friends and beautiful couple Genevieve and Kyle modelled the looks and we spent the day with them doing what they love to do in the chilly winter months and creating romantic yet simple date ideas for all those lovers braving the colder temps. You can see all of my winter love tips on the Society6 blog. It was so magical to watch them together and a nice reminder that real true beautiful and authentic love exists, and there truly is so much magic in the world that will bring you that kinda love, with patience and perfect timing. I worked with my usual dream team, Angela Lewis gorgeous and honest photography and Alison Sharp creating shimmery, romantic looks for Genevieve. Also we got to have delicious brunch at Baddies! Such a wonderful aussie style cafe created by our friend Alex. I am so thrilled to share this work, makes me happy beyond words and always shows that I am on my creative path! Happy high vibing and much love to ya'll. 


Photography: Angela Lewis
Makeup and Hair: Alison Sharp
Styling: Ana Alic
Location: Baddies
Models: Genevieve Hutchinson and Kyle Topping

Post a Comment